anthophilous; flowers hoe

hi lovelies, today i want to expose myself to something yang can boost up me like 360 degrees.

it's very cliche but yeah here i am, with my useless and meaningless entry. but don't get me wrong.

as the title shown, its clear today's entry is about the addiction to flower but please. don't get me one. never do that.

i hate to give reaction when someone (friends) get me a flower. i'm sooOOo happy but my straight face might not give cooperation.

flowers does give me comfort, those sweet smells, those softness on the petals, those perfect combinations of colours. it's perfect. one of the keindahan donia yang tak perlu dipersoalkan langsung.

thanks dee, my first flower-giver. haih, i think she's already dominating every achievement yang a partner should do.

but nvm siapa suruh partner datang lambat sangat. she's the one yang haaaaiiiihhhh selalu kasi i bunga like in every meet? from the one that sell by the roadside, and the one she randomly picks by the road, in the bushes. but this entry is not about her. shhhhuuuhhh~

i started to love flower bukan dari kiddos, just suddenly love it when i first accept it, around 20 y/o i think?

hate to say but before, i wait for someone to give myself a flower. but then i realise yang what i really want is flower is not a man. cey

i do not need someone to buy it for me. i will buy it for me. because why? because i know i deserved it, for being alive, for being this strong, for always surviving alone. i know what myself did each day, the endless battle in my mind that i have to survive every day, that's why i rasa i do deserve flowers, from me to me.

thus, i just think yang flower does romanticise a lot parts of my life and solve lots of my problemszzz.

sad? buy flower.

happy? buy flower.

get mad? buy flower and rants to it.

stress? drink flower tea.

want it to be aesthetic? put flower. on the cake, in your room, on your notes.

missing someone? ajak diorang gaduh. yeay.

flower ni agak complicated tau, just like our emotions. must be taken care dengan baik. lots of things can trigger a flower and try to ruin its beauty. all flower does went through some shits. some flower surrender awal, but some hold on until they wilt.

different endurance but don't you think every type of flower is actually beautiful? just like us. maybe it needs the right eyes to evaluate and loves it. both roses and peonies is beautiful but still theres someone who loves lilies and sunflower. it's okay as long we blooms.

dah kenapa tetiba i nak jadi bunga. dahla. i think i need to sleep but before that i want to share pics of the flower that i pernah dapat, and also yang i buy for myself. not all sebab ada yang tak proper

 
random flower i got because i think i already work hard for few weeks

flower for myself yang drive far away just to comfort my friend yang kena cheated, buy her one so i want one too even i tak dicheated hee

random because i feel insecure, main character time turned off

random because i got overthinking and feel not worth enough to be living

this one is the most beautiful flower i've ever kept... but the story is a bit sad... kinda very dark... this pure and beauty roses, but it was neglected

first baby breath in my life, from cameron

buying baby breath for my girls, because being my pretty girl friends

for dee's birthday

pasar seni thingsz

got this from my cute kiddos, transfer it to water bottle cause i was broke that time, and named it nanno

from dee cause i got rumah sewa after struggling for about 6 months in a messed up 'nest' and lots of challenging masa mencari rumah

but this one is the cutest and i loved soooo much. she gave this after i cried because she stood me up almost 2 hours waiting for her huhuuu, but seriously, i love this more than those big and fancy flower. it just pure.


theres some quotes i loves about flower: ✿ "every flower blooms it its own time" - ken petti
✿ "where flowers bloom so does hope" - lady bird johnson
✿ "flowers are like friends, they bring colour to your world" - unknown
✿ "don't wait for someone to give you flowers. plant your own garden and decorate your own soul" - luther burbank
✿ "a flower does not think to compare itself to those around it, it just blooms" - unknown
✿ "in joy or sadness, flowers are our constant friends" - okakura kakuzo
✿ "flowers are the music of the ground, from earth's lips spoken without sounds" - edwin curran
✿ "every flower blooms in its own time" - ken petti
✿ "the earth laugh in flowers" - ralph waldo emerson


okbye lovelies just want to clear my phone memory so i will just post here as carved memories, xoxo <3



a/u: DON'T BUY ME FLOWER OH PLEASE DON'T, sumpah don't, just pick the random grass and i will keep it and appreciate it forevaaa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cute itinerary

gifts idea low budget

tea connoisseur

in.si.ki.yur(?)

dear เอม่าน

guitar rockstar & maracas handmade from recycled things

compilations of my fav quotes

gifts idea for tea lover

mommy tips; cough relief